Needless to say, time together during those months - sometimes years - has been precious and rare. When we do have time together, we've found fun activities, even though we live in a fairly small town.
But when the days are long and time is short, we need to show love in other ways -hence, this list.
Here are my best ideas for ways to woo your spouse or significant other, even when you never see them:
1. Leave a mint on their pillow
2. Write a note and place it on their windshield to find after a long day
3. Print a picture of the two of you when you were first together and tape it on the mirror.
4. Send a text reminding them of a happy memory
5. Cut out a picture of a romantic getaway and suggest making plans
6. Leave a voicemail telling them how much you appreciate them
7. Write a sweet note and leave it in their pocket
8. Pack a snack you know they'll like - nothing says love like food
9. Create a photo collage and slip it into their purse/briefcase
10. Have their car washed and gassed up for no reason
Georgiana Daniels is a homeschool mom by day, and a blogger and author by night. She lives in the beautiful mountains of Arizona with her hard-working husband and three talented daughters. When she's not glued to the computer, she loves to read, knit and generally cause mayhem, all while encouraging other moms to live the big life.