It's a time of new habits, new lifestyle and new beginnings. I think we can all agree that 2016 was not the greatest year for anyone really. With so much negativity in the world, it's been hard to anchor ourselves to positivity.
Well, the good news is that 2017 is right around the corner, and although a new year doesn't necessarily mean your entire life is going to change as soon as the clock strikes midnight, it can still give you motivation and hope for good things to come during this new year.
7. "Only in the darkness can you see the stars." -Martin Luther King Jr.
8. "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." -J.R.R. Tolkien
9. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." -Brad Paisley
10. "I believe ambition is not a dirty word, it's believing in yourself and your abilities. Imagine this: what would happen if we were all brave enough to believe in our own ability, to be a little more ambitious. I think the world would change." -Reese Witherspoon
15. "If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed." -David Viscott
16. "Don't think about what can happen in a month. Don't think about what can happen in a year. Focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be." -Unknown
Chakell Wardleigh has a Bachelor of Arts in English. She spends her days silently (mostly) correcting others' grammar. She adores all things nerd, such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Shakespeare, and anything else that whisks her away from reality. She currently works as an editor for the FamilyShare team. You can usually find her with her nose in a book, laughing too loudly, or belting out songs from Hamilton.