Every wife needs affirmation from her husband. She will need affirmation in the moments she feels insecure. The days when she doesn't think she's a good mother. The moments when she's accomplished something great. The times when she's left wondering what her husband is thinking. Or when she feels like lesser of a person than she actually is.
She is at her most vulnerable during these moments, and with that being said, she needs words of affirmation so she can feel secure in her relationship and with who she is.
The best thing a husband can ever do for his wife, at any and all times of the day or week, is to tell her how much he means to her. These 24 daily affirmations can completely change her entire mood and she'll love you just a little bit more for it.
1. "You look beautiful"
2. "I'm proud to be your husband"
3. "You make me a better man"
4. "You give a lot, and I appreciate how much you give"
5. "I love your smile"
6. "You're as beautiful to me as the day we married"
7. "You work hard to make things wonderful"
8. "I'm so proud of you"
9. "I'm amazed at the woman you've become"
10. "I respect the woman you are"
11. "You have great ideas"
12. "I love coming home to you"
13. "You are a woman of integrity"
14. "I have total confidence in you"
15. "I would love to"
16. "I've learned a lot from you"
17. "You make me want to be a better man"
18. "I love it when you ... "
19. "I admire your strength"
20. "I thought about you today when ... "
21. "You're right"
22. "You are a great mother"
23. "Our kids are so fortunate to have you as their mother"
24. "I'll love you forever"
25. "You are an excellent wife and I'm a blessed man"
It doesn't have to be a special occasion to tell her any of these affirmations. Every wife deserves affirmation from her husband at all times of the day. When a husband tells his wife any of these affirmations, the marital bond will only grow stronger.
Callie has two Bachelor of Arts degrees in English and Communication and when she isn’t writing, she’s reading. Some of her favorite things include Harry Potter, all things Disney, road trips, and telling stories.