40 quotes that will make you feel like you can do anything
In need of a little motivation? These quotes are sure to make you feel like you can do anything.
1. "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities - brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."
2. "What you do today can improve all your tomorrows."
3. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
5. "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. "Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own."
7. "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together."
Vincent Van Gogh
#instaquote #quotes #quoteoftheday #inspirequotes #motivationalquotes #quote #smallbiz #ceo #london #nyc #successquotes #quotestoliveby #quotestagram #business #businessowner #quotemehappy #quotesforsuccess #hustlehard #work #LA #dailyquotes #growthmarketing #marketing
A photo posted by Jonathan Hulton (@jonathanhulton) on
9. "There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
10. "We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change."
13. "Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th."
14. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it."
Rafiki, The Lion King
15. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
Awesome one by @bookofprosperity 🔥 Happy people are those who love what they do! You can only be successful and really good at something when you follow your passion! ML advice 💡: Work hard on your way to success, but always find time for the things you are thankful for! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ What do you think? DOUBLETAP IF YOU AGREE AND TAG YOUR FRIENDS BELOW👇 📷 belongs to respective owners #business#entrepreneur#gentleman#success#class#luxury#focus . . @ddlovato @leomessi @kourtneykardash @therock @badgalriri @jlo @katyperry @cristiano @mileycyrus @khloekardashian @neymarjr @nickiminaj @kyliejenner
A photo posted by Motivation & Success by ML (@modernlifestyle__) on
17. "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."
18. "Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the Universe exist. Be curious."
19. "It is a curious thing, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well."
Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
21. "There is only one corner of the Universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
22. "Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."
23. "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
Norman Vincent Peale
25. "Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds."
26. "Life's not a spectator sport. If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya."
Lavern, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
27. "Courage is grace under pressure."
29. "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
30. "Be impeccable with your word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love."
Don Miguel Ruiz
31. "I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often."
33. "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential ... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
34. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started."
35. "A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."
37. "Wherever you are - be all there."
38. "Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it."
39. "Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand."
40. "Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen ... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth."
Now, go and do! Go out there and achieve your goals.
Callie studies English and Communications and when she isn’t writing, she’s reading. Some of her favorite things include Harry Potter, all things Disney, road trips, and telling stories.
- Before you cheat: 14 things you need to know
- 13 signs he's Mr. Right
- If your wife does these 15 things, NEVER leave her
- The real killer of your marriage and why no one mentions it
- Doctors tell this Dad to pull the plug on his one year old daughter; he resists and 10 days later she opens her eyes
- 7 men reveal how you can actually get your ex back
- 7 meaningful touches your husband is waiting for
- How to reset your wife when she's falling apart
- If your husband does these 15 things, he’s the BEST husband ever
- 10 things you can do right now to help your child's self-esteem