It's a cold summer night. Rain bangs against the window pane. You tilt your head up and lightning flashes. You notice your reflection for a second, along with every living memory of the past, including your ex.
It's fairly possible you won't move on from your ex quickly. Recent research says it can take anywhere from three months (or 11 weeks) to fully get over your former love.
The road to ex-recovery is paved with many speed bumps, like getting over emotions and pieces of remembrance. Here are 24 feelings you definitely will go through when you're still into your ex, even when you don't want to be.
1. Every radio song reminds you of them
2. Your office desk is littered with their memorabilia
3. When you go to a sports game, you can't help but be reminded of past similar dates
4. Walking through the mall reminds you of the money you spent on them
5. A whiff of their perfume makes you time travel back to your first date