Write for Us
Interested in writing for our site? Want your words to be seen by 100 million social media followers? We'd love to publish you!
Shoot an email over to our content manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll walk you through the process.
Here's the basics of what we're looking for:
- 500 - 1,000 words
- Uplifting advice for families
- Social media-friendly
- Catchy titles
- Nothing political or salacious
Please note: We do not pay for submissions. However, we give contributors an endnote, author page and a link back to their blog.
If you are looking to advertise a product or business, please contact our sales team instead at email@example.com.
- Experts reveal why husbands fall in love with other women
- If you answer yes to these 16 questions, you’re marrying the WRONG man
- If your man does these 9 things, he will break your heart without a doubt
- Child feels tingling in his throat; doctor is shocked when the X-ray reveals this dangerous cause
- Woman doesn’t discover she’s pregnant until 18 weeks, but what her newborn is clutching in his fist after birth reveals the true mystery
- 9 things you should not do during your menstrual cycle
- 12 habits of people who always have a clean house
- Doctors dismiss little boy’s rash as a virus, but when he says he thinks he’s dying, his mother knows she must fight to save his life
- 31 signs he doesn't love you
- 12 signs you were totally made for each other