Write for Us
Interested in writing for our site? Want your words to be seen by 100 million social media followers? We'd love to publish you!
Shoot an email over to our content manager at email@example.com, and we'll walk you through the process.
Here's the basics of what we're looking for:
- 500 - 1,000 words
- Uplifting advice for families
- Social media-friendly
- Catchy titles
- Nothing political or salacious
Please note: We do not pay for submissions. However, we give contributors an endnote, author page and a link back to their blog.
If you are looking to advertise a product or business, please contact our sales team instead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 44 dynamite text messages that'll make his day
- Couples who do these 4 things together are happier, according to experts
- How would you feel if your husband said THIS about you?
- 11 things women do every day that deserve flowers
- Mom posts picture of her toddler sitting on Santa’s lap; when people see the toddler’s hands, the photo goes viral
- 7 things men only do if they're 100% committed
- A letter to my husband: I wish I were the wife you needed
- 5 signs your spouse doesn't love you anymore
- The royal family must always pack an extra outfit when they travel, and here's the MORBID reason why
- If your boyfriend does these 13 things, he’ll likely break your heart