It can be difficult to find the motivation to get up off the couch, start that new diet and get moving. Even when the pounds are piling on, it can be hard to find that desire and motivation to exercise.
Here are 15 inspirational quotes that will help motivate you to put down that bag of chips or Oreos, turn off your Netflix and get moving. Or at least, they will give you a good laugh and help you burn a couple of calories.
1. "Remember, the second most important thing to choosing the right shoe, is choosing the left one."
-High school coach to his runners
2. "A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me; I'm afraid of widths." -
3. "If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a very small country."
4. "When I exercise, I wear all black. It's like a funeral for my fat." -
5. "I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh ... is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh ... and watch TV. And get a bone density test. And uh ... try to figure out what my phone number spells in words."
6. "If you want to get in shape, go to the gym every single day, change your clothes and take a shower. If you can do that every single day for a month, pretty soon you'll start doing something while you're there ... "
7. "Number one, like yourself. Number two, you have to eat healthy. And number three, you've got to squeeze your buns. That's my formula."