Because it''s Monday and I have a zillion things to do that are more important than a blog post, and also because Stephanie tagged me for this meme last week and I have yet to do it, I present to you
Five things that are weird about me even though it will bore you to tears:
- I like peanut butter sandwiches...with cheese. Yep, cheese. Not bananas, or butter, or potato chips or any of the other more "normal" weird things to eat with peanut butter. I love love love a sandwich made from 2 pieces of white bread, peanut butter on both slices, and a Kraft single in the middle. Why peanut butter on both slices? Because the cheese isn''t sticky and I don''t like the sandwich to fall apart. See? Weird.
- Our bathroom is a black hole for magazines and newspapers. My husband, like most guys, likes to do alot of his reading/catalog shopping while doing his business. I think that''s gross, and if he takes a magazine, etc... into the bathroom it doesn''t leave unless it''s in a garbage can. DO NOT bring it back out and set it on the table with all of it''s yucky bathroom germs on it. Oh--I don''t like the phone to go in there, either, and you better not talk to me on the phone while you''re using the bathroom. Ick.
- I''m 32 years old and stilll eat my food plain. Ketchup is pretty much the only dressing I like on anything. Lettuce? Ick. Onions, peppers, tomatoes? No. Mustard? Mayo? Not happening. Eat a salad? Never gonna happen.
4. I also eat my food one thing at a time. A bite of potato and then a bite of steak? Wouldn''t
see me do that. You''ll see me eat all the steak, then all the potato, then all the roll. I don''t
like the food to touch on the plate if I can avoid it, either.
5. I won''t let my kids out of the house if their clothes don''t match. Acutally, I won''t let them get dressed in clothes that don''t match, even at home. Really. I won''t even let
them choose an entire outfit--they can pick either the top or the bottoms and I''ll choose a
coordinating piece. I won''t even let them go out in 2 different camo patterns. Nick was
wearing striped pajama bottoms and a green sweatshirt at my parent''s house on Sunday
morning, and it was all I could do to not change him. I only didn''t because I knew I''d be made fun of.
So, there you go. Bored yet?