i need some shelfs for the lounge room but i didnt want to by exspensive ones,
so we went to the reject shop and i found those wood corner shelf for like 5 bucks each and i also got one that goes across the wall for 8 bucks.
which i thought were very cheap.
i didnt want to put them up just like that so i got some sample paint and painted them and they came out great.
this is a good idea if you want to get some shelves happening for the lounge kitchen and kids bedrooms.
and its affordable even for me lol
- 5 ways you are unknowingly destroying your husband and killing your marriage
- How not to react when your spouse cheats
- 12 dangerous symptoms in children you should never ignore
- 21 reasons why I know my husband loves me
- 10 ways you are being unfaithful to your spouse — and you don't even know it
- 10 toxic side effects of pornography use
- 3 things never to say to a shy child
- 5 ways you are unknowingly destroying your wife and killing your marriage