i need some shelfs for the lounge room but i didnt want to by exspensive ones,<br /> so we went to the reject shop and i found those wood corner shelf for like 5 bucks each and i also got one that goes across the wall for 8 bucks.<br /> which i thought were very cheap.<br /> i didnt want to put them up just like that so i got some sample paint and painted them and they came out great.<br /> this is a good idea if you want to get some shelves happening for the lounge kitchen and kids bedrooms.<br /> and its affordable even for me lol
- 5 ways to embrace 'the change'
- 4 signs you trust God with your money
- How your wife really wants you to answer her questions
- Don't let gaming ruin your marriage
- 7 reasons couples fight so much during traveling (and how to fix it)
- If you wouldn't say it to someone else, why do you say it to yourself?
- 5 ways to cope with dark family secrets