i need some shelfs for the lounge room but i didnt want to by exspensive ones,
so we went to the reject shop and i found those wood corner shelf for like 5 bucks each and i also got one that goes across the wall for 8 bucks.
which i thought were very cheap.
i didnt want to put them up just like that so i got some sample paint and painted them and they came out great.
this is a good idea if you want to get some shelves happening for the lounge kitchen and kids bedrooms.
and its affordable even for me lol
- How to know if his kisses really mean 'I love you'
- 8 silent ways your hubby is screaming 'I love you!'
- 6 proven things women can do to be more attractive
- 16 love texts your husband needs throughout the day
- 5 ways you are unknowingly destroying your husband and killing your marriage
- What does your wedding ring say about your marriage?
- 6 things a man should NEVER do for the woman he loves
- 36 questions that will help you fall in love with your spouse again