i need some shelfs for the lounge room but i didnt want to by exspensive ones,
so we went to the reject shop and i found those wood corner shelf for like 5 bucks each and i also got one that goes across the wall for 8 bucks.
which i thought were very cheap.
i didnt want to put them up just like that so i got some sample paint and painted them and they came out great.
this is a good idea if you want to get some shelves happening for the lounge kitchen and kids bedrooms.
and its affordable even for me lol
- 5 reasons you should be helping your wife clean house
- 3 ways to drastically improve intimacy with your spouse
- Ovarian cancer: The silent killer and what every woman needs to know
- 10 small things that will kill your relationship
- What we wish every wife knew about her husband
- 7 traits that separate 'good' marriages from 'great' marriages
- 12 ways to be the meanest mom in the world
- 6 things you should NEVER do with a newborn